Cybernate and Surprise Attack Games announced today that the brutally random arcade platformer Super Mutant Alien Assault will be arriving on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC in the summer of 2016.
Inspired by arcade classics, as well as Super Crate Box by Vlambeer, this game will give players an unforgivable dance with death across randomized single-screen levels. The mechanics of the game make it fast-paced, and dodging is just as important as shooting. Players will be able to play solo, or take the action to a whole new level by playing co-op and adding another robot to the mix.
Players can look forward to a vast array of unlockable weapons, explosives, sidearms, special abilities and more. Each single-screen level will feature completely randomized layouts, objectives, enemies and vending machines. Vending machines will spawn weapons or grenades, and you’ll never know which ones will spawn. As you play through, you’ll unlock more crazy combinations.
- Brutally random, platformer with shooting action
- Countless combinations of weapon, explosive, abilities, perks, moves and side-arms to unlock and master
- Solo or local co-op play
- Pumping dubstep soundtrack
- Out now in Early Access for PC
- Full release on PS4, Xbox One and PC in Summer 2016
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016