SteamWorld Heist will be releasing for the Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita June 7th for North America and June 8th for Europe and Australia. This release date falls roughly one week after it’s original release date. The delay is due to publishing, localization and quality assurance. The developers are working closely with Sony to get the game out on these new dates and resolve a few issues that were found with the Playstation versions.
The game is already out on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
SteamWorld Heist Overview
From the makers of SteamWorld Dig, SteamWorld Heist gives players the chance to command a steam-driven pirate in a series of epic tactical shootouts. The game is a turn-based stategy. Players will manually aim the guns of their robots for crazy skill shots and outrageous bullet-buncing action. You will overcome challenges by upgrading your recruits with exciting abilities, weapons, and even stylish hats!
- Strategy focused on skillrather than chance
- Procedurally generated levels
- 15-20 hours of playtime
- Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans
- Expand the game with DLC
- Soundtrack by Steam Powered Giraffe
SteamWorld Heist has received several awards and nominations, such as Best Game Design, Best 3DS eShop Game and Game of the Year.
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016