Shadow Blade Reload, developed by Dead Mage Studios, will be available for PS4 on May 31, 2016. The game is already available on Steam and players have rated the game very positively. The game is an action-platformer set in a visually striking modern landscape. Ninjas and samurai clash as you play Kuro, the blade of shadow, as you slay enemies and sprint through stages that are littered with traps. Shadow Blade Reload includes a 7 chapter, full story campaign with fully voiced motion comics.
As chaos and darkness creep into the world of man, a covenant made long ago, in a time almost forgotten, has failed. Three clans are now in a violent struggle for dominance. It’s up to Kuro to restore balance. All of his training has led to this moment, where he holds the fate of the world in his blood-stained hands.
- Epic Ninja Platforming: Challenging levels test your skills in fast-paced platforming.
- Vicious Ninja Combat: Master the katana, shurikens and kusarigama to kill your enemies with extreme prejudice!
- Shadow Ninja: Covert ninja skills mean that you can attack guards before they see you.
- Story Campaign: Fully voiced motion comics tell the story of Kuro’s plight to restore balance!
- More than 50 Challenging Levels: This hardened warrior will face intense environmental hazards, rifle-toting warriors and more.
- Level Secrets: A true ninja is ever vigilant, aware of any possibly hidden areas.
- Hardcore: Once you’ve cleared the normal campaign, foolhardy ninjas can play through the Hardcore and Master Class versions (if you dare).
- Challenge Modes and Leaderboards: Specially crafted stages let players challenge themselves and compare their stats with friends and other players.
- Level Editor:A major feature for Shadow Blade: Reload is a full blown level editor where you can create your own levels and share them with your friends.
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016