Plague Inc: Evolved will be arriving on Playstation 4 on May 31, 2016. It is the latest edition of the popular infectious disease simulation game with over 600 million players.
Players will seek to create a terrifying disease that will bring an end to civilization as we know it. But, leaps in medicine and science will allow humanity to adapt and defend itself against your creation. Your mission: evolve your plague to be unstoppable. The game has been well-received on Steam and the developers are thrilled to bring it to the console. The game mixes of strategy and extremely realistic simulation.
James Vaughan, the creator of Plague Inc: Evolved expressed, game creator expressed,
“I’m particularly proud of how we’ve managed to make a strategy game work well on a console, and I’m very pleased to have this finally hitting PS4. It’s easily been one of the most requested things in the last few years at Ndemic and I couldn’t be more excited to get it out there!”
Plague Inc: Evolved Features
- 10 different disease types to master: From bacteria to bio-weapons, mind control to zombies, there are many ways you can bring humanity to it’s knees.
- 20 Unique Scenarios: Abundant scenarios means players will have to adapt their strategy – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu or infect a world in Ice Age?
- Hyper-Realistic World: Advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make this game a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. (Even the CDC likes it!)
- And much more!
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016