Moto Racer 4, developed by Artefacts Studio and published by PQube and Microïds will be releasing on November 4, 2016 for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Steam. The Moto Racer trilogy has been widely successful as a fast-paced, arcade racing experience.
In Moto Racer 4, players can look forward to tackling death-defying jumps, weaving through oncoming traffic, and defeating a brand new set of characters on a variety of dirt and asphalt tracks. The game is set to retail at £29.99 (36.68 USD) and is fully VR compatible. The developers plan to make this the most immersive arcade bike racing game of 2016.
Some of the main features for the game include:
- Alternating high -speed / motocross courses
- Traffic on the road
- Split-screen multi-player mode
- Online multi-player mode (2-10 players)
- 60 images per second
- Vehicle and rider customization
- Possibility of colliding with opponents
- Each player has a different personality and behaves differently
- 15 single and multi-player game modes
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016