Visual Path and IndieVision Studio, have announced their first game, Legend of Miro. The game will be arriving on Steam for Windows PC gamers in July 2016.
In Legend of Miro, gamers will play the role of James Sullivan, a programmer at Red Zone 44 Security where his main role is to develop firewall algorithms that protect client servers. He worked hard to move up in the company and has taken his rightful place in a more important position. However, while he was working for an important client, he stumbles onto classified information that changes his life forever. The document contained a tracking code that reported anyone that had accessed and read the information within the document. With his life in danger, he must embark on a journey which will lead him to hone his fighting and crafting skills.
Legend of Miro Features
- Embark on a journey to test fighting and crafting skills
- Complete mini-games and puzzles
- Help locals with tasks such as mining, fishing, farming and more
- Unique, engaging story
The 2D storytelling RPG game will require Windows 7, 8, or 10, a CPU 2.0 GHz or better, 2GB Memory, GPU 512 MB Video RAM, Shader model 3.0 or better, DirectX 10+, 500MB disk space and a DirectX compatible sound card.
For more information, visit: www.legendofmiro.com
Source: Games Press
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016