Industry games announced that their first title, Kings and Heroes, has entered Steam Early access and is available for $29.95. Kings and Heroes is an open world, fantasy, action rpg where players can create a unique hero to explore the land of Sundaria and adventure in expansive dungeons filled with hordes of terrifying enemies.
“We’re super excited for Kings and Heroes to finally be entering Steam Early Access,” said Warren Weems, CEO of Industry Games. “We’ve always loved online multiplayer games and we’re happy to be bringing such a unique fantasy game to gamers.”
Players who create characters during the first week of Early Access will receive the Benefactor’s Ring, Patron’s Cloak, and the Crown of the Creator.
“These items look great in the game and are a small token of our appreciation to the initial players of Kings and Heroes,” said John Kenison, COO of Industry Games.
There’s a new world to explore in Kings and Heroes. Customize your character from one of six races to begin your adventure in the town of Everdale. Assemble a party and gear up in your epic quest to become a powerful and renowned hero.
Kings and Heroes Features
- Massively Co-op Gameplay
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Adventures and Exploring
- Multiple dungeon types including Crypts, Caves and Fortress
- Multiplayer RPG with character advancement
- Huge world to explore
- 50 Levels for each character and 500 levels of crafting
- More than 50 Enemy types to encounter and attack
- Gear, Loot, Gathering and Crafting
- 20+ Different Boss Fights at full launch
- Distinct Game Areas including the swamps, desert, and tundra
- 5 Classes: Champion, Cleric, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard
- 6 Races: Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, Human, Orc
Source is Games Press Industry Games Press release
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.