Super-Fan Signup day will take place at the Nintendo NY store in the Rockefeller Plaza on Saturday, June 11, 2016. The first 500 fans in line at 9am when the store opens will receive a wristband that can be exchanged for a ticket which guarantees them a spot to play Legend of Zelda for the Wii U from June 14-19 (at selected times). Fans can begin lining up at the store at 7am on June 11th. Photo ID’s will be required and minors must have a parent or guardian present.
Six Day Event:
The six day event begins at noon EST on June 14, where fans will be able to watch gameplay live-streamed from Nintendo’s booth at E3 on the 15-foot gaming screen from inside Nintendo NY. This will be the first in-depth look at the game. Later, starting at 3pm EST, the lucky 500 fans who have their wristband will be able to sample the game for the first time.
From June 15 – 19, Nintendo experts will give game-play demos on the big screen for everyone to enjoy. Fans at the store during the time may also have the chance to participate in the demonstrations. Legend of Zelda trivia will also give fans the opportunity to win fun prizes.
Super-Fan Signup Day
- June 11, 9 a.m. ET
Nintendo NY The Legend of Zelda experience
- June 14, noon-3 p.m. ET (Nintendo Treehouse: Live screening from E3)
- June 14, 3-8 p.m. ET (hands-on experience for fans with appointments)
- June 15-19, Nintendo NY store hours (hands-on experience for fans with appointments)
- June 15-19, Nintendo NY store hours (guided game-play presentations with Nintendo experts and trivia)
10 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016