Woodsy Studio has just launched a Greenlight Campaign for Echoes of the Fey, which combines series of detective stories into a fantasy world. Echoes of the Fey is a visual novel which tells the story of Sofya Rykov, a private investigator with a secret: magic. In a world where humans aren’t supposed to be able to use magic, Sofya lives in hiding on the border, solving mysteries with her unstable abilities. At the same time, the land is struggling through a shaky peace. The first episode releases Summer 2016 and is titled, “The Fox’s Trail”.
This visual novel is an English-language visual novel with multiple story variations. With over 100 individual choice points, your investigation will have an impact on the city and it’s residents. Some choices will improve relationships or get vital information for an investigation. Other choices could change the fate of other characters that you get to know. Side-scrolling segments allow you to learn more about the history and lore of the realm with minor side-quests.
- Over 120,000 words with multiple endings and variations depending on your investigation
- A side-scrolling overworld to explore and learn more about the world of Oraz
- 25+ song soundtrack inspired by the synth/fantasy blend of classic 80s films
- Voice acted and animated character portraits
- The first episode in a series that will explore other fantastical mysteries
Latest posts by Kayla Hekimian-Williams (see all)
- Moto Racer 4 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One - October 26, 2016
- Pokémon Go Announces In-Game Halloween Event - October 24, 2016
- The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land to Release Content Based on the Show’s 7th Season - October 24, 2016