Anima Gate of Memories, developed by Anima Project, will be released digitally on June 3, 2016 for Xbox One, PC, and Playstation 4, though North American Playstation 4 owners will have to wait until June 7th. The title will also have a standard PC and Playstation 4 edition and collector’s edition box release in select areas on June 3rd. The game is based on the international Anima Beyond Fantasy RPG books and is being developed by the author and a small development team.
Anima Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG with a focus on combat and exploration. There is a multifaceted story where player choices and actions will directly impact gameplay and decide the fate of the characters. Players can expect to encounter epic battles and formidable opponents, each with their own special features and unique gameplay.
Players will join two agents of an ancient society, which has protected mankind from darkness for centuries, known as The Bearer and Ergo. They’re on a journey to recover an old artifact called The Byblos, which has been stolen by a renegade of their order. After a long pursuit across areas that have been ravaged by war, they are able to corner the renegade in the middle of an ancient structure. When the entire area is suddenly swallowed by light, our protagonists awaken deep inside a strange structure. However, they are not alone; strange beings have also been summoned there too. Soon, the two agents will discover that something darker than they could possibly imagine is about to begin. A war in the shadows, which they will have the leading role in.
Anima Gate of Memories Feature:
- Multiple Endings. The player’s choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents. Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and game play.
- A deep combat system.The combat system combines RPG elements with fast paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations. Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places
- Customizable Skill Trees
For more information about the game visit: http://badlandindie.com/anima-gate-of-memories/
Like what you just read? Please help us produce quality content by supporting us on Patreon.